Monday, June 9, 2008

Warsong blues

I don't know if it's just my groups, but man, Horde really doesn't seem too great at Warsong Gulch in the 50-59 tier. My team outnumbered the opposition 8-6 earlier today and we lost 3-1. Not entirely sure how that happened, what with us having about six guys level 58+ and they only having four.

Ah well. Four more marks (hopefully less than as many matches) and I'll be done with that place.


Meanwhile, farming honor for my [Medallion of the Horde] is being slower than I'd like. Granted, I'm over halfway there, but man does it get tedious after a while. (As a side note, my HKs show up on armory now. It's pretty neat!)

Also, I bought my mount today. It's pretty awesome, but I'm about 400g (and three levels) away from being able to use it. Hopefully mining in Outland will be as profitable as I'm predicting... and hopefully I'll have finished a level's worth of rest by tomorrow or Wednesday so I can continue Scouragestone farm. Supposing the daily PvP quests aren't Eye of the Storm, I suppose it'd be a bit faster, but still.

No comments: